The Ulefone Armor 6 is the most powerful and durable phone of 2019. It is considered the top indestructible and rugged phone in the world of 2019. The Armor 6 is the latest version of the Ulefone. This handset features the signature design of the manufacturer with more improvements than the previous versions in ergonomics and looks over its predecessors. This model of the phone has all the features of a rugged smartphone including IP69K, IP68, and MIL-STD-810G certificates for dust and water resistance, and resistance to shock, vibrations, extreme temperatures, shock, drops, etc. The Ulefone Armor 6 is the first 5G smartphone in the world.
Key Features of Ulefone Armor 6
This smartphone has excellent features with its extended functionalities that make the smartphone to be the top featured and powerful phone of 2019. Few such features are as discussed below:
- Processor: This phone is based on the Helio P60 system-on-chip which embeds a 2GHz octa-core CPU and an 800MHz tri-core Mali-G72 GPU.
- RAM and ROM: The RAM is 6GB of Dual-channel LPDDR4X on board that is clocked at 1600MHz. The internal memory of the phone that is the ROM measures 128GB which is probably of the eMMC type.
- Display: The Armor 6 phone has a built-in 6.2-inch FHD display with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Camera: It features a dual rear camera of 21MP and 13MP combo along with the dual LED flash. In the front, the selfie camera of 13MP is present. Both the snappers support the Arcsoft algorithm, and the enhancement of AI from the chipset ensures the improved photography experience.
- Network and Connectivity: This version of the Ulefone supports 6 modules and 31 frequency bands that mean the phone supports worldwide 4G connectivity for both the SIM cards.
- External Features: The Armor 6 phone has an elegant ruggedized body with a metal frame and is made up of a flexible TPU material. The handset is IP68, and IP69K rated as well as MIL-STD-810G certified which means that it is water resistant, and resistant to dust, drops, vibrations, shocks, and exposure to extreme temperatures from -20-degree centigrade to 60-degree centigrade.
- Battery: The phone has a rechargeable battery of 5000 mAh capacity along with a charger.
- Other Features: This model of Ulefone also supports the feature of fingerprint recognition for locking and unlocking the phone with the technology of fingerprint ID. It also supports the face recognition technology that can unlock the phone with the face ID. The other features are like NFC with Google Pay and most importantly the phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo version. The phone is available in the market in red and black combination. It has in-built seller protection for the safety of the user and the technology of 24/7 real-time fraud intelligence. The user can track any fraudulent activities done with this phone through this fraud intelligence technology.
History of Ulefone Armor 6
The Ulefone Armor 6 has evolved from the previous version of the Ulefone which is Armor 5 which was also a ruggedized mobile as per the external feature but was not loaded with the advanced technologies as that of the Ulefone Armor 6. The Ulefone Armor 5 offered a big display screen of 5.85 inches that is smaller than the Armor 6 version. The Ulefone Armor 6 appeared at the Global Sources Electronic Show, two months ago.
The Ulefone Armor 5 version had Gorilla Glass 4 for protection whereas the Ulefone Armor 6 version has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. The Ulefone Armor 6 has inherited the ruggedized look of its predecessors. The specifications in the Armor 6 version are the highest and most advanced than the previous versions of the Ulefone. In comparison to the advanced features and technology of the phone, the price of the phone is reasonable and much affordable than the other phones of similar features. It is ready for launch with all the promotional strategies.
The Ulefone Armor 6 is an excellent featured phone with all the advanced and tested technologies embedded within the phone. It has collected positive reviews as the customer feedback at its launching stage. As per the survey, none of the phones exists in the current market that covers all the features and functionalities of the Ulefone Armor 6. It is embedded with the enhanced Artificial Intelligence technology and the most durable phone in the market with the advanced feature of indestructibility. In the current date, it is considered the best smartphone in the market.