Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that gives every business team—from sales and marketing to commerce, service, and beyond—a single, shared view of every customer.
B2C Commerce Developer
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer credential is designed for those who have experience as full-stack developers for Salesforce Commerce Cloud Digital.
Salesforce Developer Careers
Typical job roles of a Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer candidate may include:
- Front End Developer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Software Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Support Engineer
General skills recruiters look for
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Technical and specialized skills recruiters look for
- Salesforce Platform
- Lightning Web Components
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Object-oriented programing
- System integration
- SOQL / SOSL
- Web services
$108,000 average salary (US data)
89k new jobs posted in 2018 (US data)
206% annual growth relative to the developer market in the last 5 years
About the Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer Credential
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer credential is designed for individuals who have experience as developers for Salesforce B2C Commerce Digital. This credential is targeted toward Salesforce customers, partners, and employees who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in using B2C Commerce to develop an eCommerce solution, such as:
- Implementing and using Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Creating cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site.
- Creating reusable code using ISML templates.
- Using Content Slots or Page Designer to improve the appearance and flexibility of a site.
- Using the Forms Framework to control the validation, rendering, and storing of consumer-entered values.
- Using the B2C Commerce APIs to modify business logic in the site.
- Using jobs to create batch processes on system or custom objects.
- Using Open Commerce API (OCAPI) to customize business logic.
- Integrating with third-party systems with B2C Commerce asynchronous and synchronous methods as appropriate for the business need.
- Creating code and configuring sites to ensure sites can scale while continuing to perform optimally.
- Using appropriate tools to troubleshoot issues with code or configuration of a site, as well as optimize the site performance.
Audience Description: Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer
The Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer exam is designed for eCommerce developers who have a minimum of one year of developer experience, plus three-to-six months of experience in a B2C Commerce Developer role.
The B2C Commerce Developer candidate has the knowledge, skills, and experience outlined below:
- Describe the architecture of B2C Commerce
- Describe how the elements of a B2C Commerce site interact including storefront catalogs, master catalogs, categories, inventory, promotions, products, price books, cart, checkout.
- Describe the elements contained within SFRA (structure, page types, page generation, search, cart/checkout, templates, CSS), and how they are impacted when there is an update to either SFRA or B2C Commerce.
- Design, discover and build an e-commerce site using Salesforce B2C Commerce.
- Install SFRA sample site and download its code.
- Determine when custom coding or using provided functionality is more appropriate, based on an understanding of the components in SFRA and code according to the SFRA.
- Use Business Manager to manage an e-commerce site, such as code versioning, site development, data/site import and export, global and custom preferences for all sites and organization
- Install and use an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to create, modify, and upload site code.
- Use REST-based API to leverage Open Commerce API (OCAPI) including resources, URLs, methods, and hooks.
- Create code using ISML templates.
- Create custom objects and understand when creating custom objects is appropriate.
- Write B2C Commerce script in script files to write business logic.
- Use appropriate tools to troubleshoot issues with the code or configuration of a site as well as optimize the site performance.
- Use Node and Git.
- Create and manage jobs using B2C Commerce best practices to import/export data (e.g. catalog, orders, inventory, system objects) to merge, delete, update, or replace objects.
About the Exam
Content:60 multiple-choice, multiple-select, or matching questions
Time allotted: 105 minutes
Passing score: 65%
Registration fee: USD 200
Delivery options:Proctored exam delivered at a testing center/an online proctored environment.
References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with B2C Commerce and should be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
- B2C Commerce Setup: 11%
- Work With a B2C Site: 12%
- Data Management Using Business Manager Usage: 24%
- Application Development: 53%
Preparing For The Exam
Preparing for the certification exam Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer is very easy if you get hold of the right training material. According to a survey of successful candidates, ExamsTrust is a reliable training material provider for the Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer. The authentic and updated B2C-Commerce-Developer exam dumps questions training package by ExamsTrust includes PDF and Testing Engine. ExamsTrust offers a money-back guarantee on all the training material it provides. Professionally compiled braindumps by ExamsTrust holds great value due to the authenticity. All the exam-related material by ExamsTrust is prepared by experts according to the guidelines provided by Salesforce. It offers a sure success in the Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer exam on the first attempt
Customer Relationship Management CRM is a critical component of modern business practice. It is considered to be the backbone of a business system. CRM is the largest domain in the global software market. Salesforce is the market leader in CRM platforms. Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer is a valuable certification in the developers’ domain in Salesforce. It is a single exam certification that brings a lot of new career opportunities for those seeking a career in the Salesforce Developers domain.