Do you want to get access to over 15000 hours of content that includes the latest superhit movies, original shows, sports, and all-time greats television series?
Then Peacock TV is the right choice for you.
This service goes well with all major devices like – Android, Android TV, Apple TV, LG Smart TV, iPhone, iPad, Microsoft Xbox, and others.
But what about Firestick users?
Though it hasn’t yet officially launched for Firestick, still there is a way by which you can download and install Peacock TV on Firestick.
Here today, you’ll see the complete step-by-step process of installing Peacock TV on Firestick so that you can seamlessly enjoy the amazing services offered by this software.
More on that later but, first, let’s see what Peacock TV is all about.
What Is Peacock Tv Service?
Peacock TV is a subscription-based streaming service provider which was unveiled by the NBC Network. Though a free version is there, it only provides a limited amount of content.
So, you pay a monthly amount, $4.99 to $9.99 or yearly amount $49.99 to $99.99 to get access to its humongous library of video content.
This service provides seamless streaming of stunning movies, TV shows, Sports, News, and much more right on your devices.
However, the service is only available for the US audience, so, until the official announcements, services won’t be available in regions other than the USA.
Now that you are aware of Peacock TV, let’s get straight into the matter.
How To Download And Install Peacock TV On Firestick?
For the Amazon Fire TV stick, the news isn’t going to be good. Peacock TV is NOT currently available for Firestick yet.
But that doesn’t mean that you can’t download and use it on Firestick.
And for that purpose, you need to shake hands with a third-party app platform and a downloader app.
Let’s see the step-by-step approach and it will get clearer as we progress.
- Downloading the Downloader
As I said, you must download the Downloader app to start the proceedings.
Let’s do that first! –
- Open you Firestick.
- On the home page, go to the search bar.
- Type in “Downloader”.
- Click on the suggestion.
- You will redirect to the downloader app, now install it.
- Once done, return to the home screen.
So, the downloader app is on your device, now it is the time to start downloading the Peacock TV app.
- Sideloading the Firestick
Since Peacock TV isn’t available for Firestick, you must use the apk version to use the service. And to use an apk, you must first sideload your Firestick and make it compatible to download apps from unknown sources.
Here’s how to do that –
- On the home page, go to Settings among the options on top.
- Scroll over to “My Fire TV” and click on it.
- Choose “Developer Options” from the menu.
- You’ll see 2 options there – “ADB Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources”. Turn them on. Allow if you are encountered with any prompt.
- Your device is ready to sideload.
So, now you have the Downloader app and your Firestick is ready to install apps from unknown sources.
- Download and Installation of Peacock TV
After all of the above, It is time to install Peacock TV now.
- Go to the Home screen of Firestick.
- Find the Downloader app.
- Open it.
- Click on “Allow” if a prompt appears when you open the Downloader app.
- Now go to the “Browser” tab.
- In the address bar, type this URL – apkmirror.com and hit search.
- The home page of apkmirror.com will be displayed on your screen.
- From there, tap on the “search” bar on the web page.
- Type in “Peacock TV” and hit search.
- You will be presented with the results and from there, click on the “Peacock TV (Android TV)” version, leave all the rest.
- You will reach the page of “Peacock TV (Android TV)”. Scroll down and click “Download APK”.
- Wait until the apk gets downloaded.
- Once the download is complete, you will come across a prompt asking your confirmation to install the apk. Click on “Install”.
- Click on “Done” when the process completes.
- That’s it!! Return to the home page now.
Congratulations, by this step, you must have downloaded the Peacock TV apk on your Firestick successfully.
- Sign-Up To Start Using Peacock TV
So, the app has been installed on Firestick, it is now the time to start using it.
For that, you need to sign-up on Peacock TV or sign-in if you already have an account. Here are the final steps to get going –
- On the home page, choose the Peacock TV app.
- When the app opens, you need to sign-in or sign-up if you haven’t created an account.
- Once you have signed-in, you have the control in your hands! Watch anything you like from these categories – TV Shows, Movies, kids, sports, News, Sports, Trending, etc.
Finally, that’s it!!
Peacock TV is a one-stop destination for all of your streaming needs. It is a subscription-based service but hands down, it provides you full worth of its money! From movies to TV shows and from Sports to news, it has everything you can ask for.
Though not available for Firestick yet, you can still enjoy the services using the methods explained above.