A pen and a paper for a writer is like a white canvas for a painter. With the advancement in technology, traditional methods of writing such as notebooks and typewriters have replaced digital techniques such as Google doc, and tablets. In the present times, people rely heavily on their smartphones, tablets, and laptops to move on from one day to the next. When it comes to writers, these devices are a staple today. They are not only more convenient while traveling but you are also less likely to lose or damage or work when it is digitalized. Therefore, in the present times, writers prefer using a good quality tablet instead of conventional methods to write and save their creations.
That said, choosing the right tablet for your particular work can be tricky, especially if you had a very specific thing in mind and given the wide range of products in the market. This is why we help you narrow it down to the top 6 best tablets for writers. You can easily choose any one or more from the following list and get your creative hat on. Let us check them out!
Samsung is a popular name and a worldwide phenomenon when it comes to notebooks and tablets. This brand has seen quite a lot of fame, thanks to its unparalleled products. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Tablet is one such device that has been made especially for writers. This device is ideal for all kinds of writers who do not know when inspiration might strike them, and they might be out of things to write on.What’s more, the technical list of its features is more extensive than any other device which ensures you will get complete value for your money! Here are some of the myriad features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Tablet:
- You can choose between black and grey color according to your preference.
- Crisp, captivating and a clear
- It comes with five pens which means you can give wings to your creativity and unlock your imagination.
- In addition to that, you can enjoy a cinematic Dolby Atmos Surround sound for an unmatchable experience.
Apple is one of the most trusted names when it comes to tablets. When the first iPad was launched, it brought about a revolution in the market. The amazing HD display, the camera, the touchscreen and basically everything about Apple is simply classy. If you are a writer who wants to use a tablet for your writing, Apple iPad Pro can be a great choice. Let’s check out the features to see what makes this iPad the perfect option for you!
- Retina display of 10.5-inch with ProMotion, wide color and true tone
- Fusion chip of A10X
- Safe & secure with fingerprint sensor touch ID
- Back camera of 12 megapixels
- Front camera of 7 megapixels for high-resolution FaceTime calls
- Battery life of 10 hours without any charge
Microsoft Surface Go is another great option for writers if you are looking for a tablet to write almost every day. With a high-resolution PixelSense display of 10 inches, this tablet can be perfect for touching, writing as well as viewing. Here are some of the features that you can check out before buying it:
- Multi-touch of 10-point
- Light surface starting from 1.15lbs
- 10 inches PixelSense display with high resolution
- Long battery life of up to 9 hours when unplugged from power
- Windows 10 Home runs on it in S Mode
- Superior performance & high security
- USB-C for multi-tasking
- Fast charging
- Headphone jack available
- Use it in Tablet mode, laptop mode or Studio mode.
The CHUWI Hi9 Plus tablet is a writer’s delight, especially if you are always traveling from one place to another. It is as sleek to look at as it is smooth to work on. With this piece of gadget with you, the sky is the limit! You can write and more to your heart’s content! It comes with a plethora of features such as:
- Extensive connectivity with 2.4GHz/5.0GHz Wi-Fi and 4G-LTE Dual SIM. These two things combine to offer the users the most convenient and the quickest internet connection you can ask for.
- It also comes with a super fast and responsive Deca Core processor of up to 2.3 GHz that offers faster and smoother performance for entertainment and business.
- In addition to that, it comes with a super extended battery life which means you can do a lot of things before running out of juice. It has a 7000mAh battery capacity that ensues at least 10 hours of playing time.
This is another tablet from CHUWI that can prove to be your best friend if you are a writer. It comes with a lot of attractive features which makes it a must-buy for writers. They are:
- This 2 in 1 tablet comes with fingerprint recognition, so you know it is the latest device when it comes to technology.
- It is super cost-effective with an FHD display of 10.1 inches with a full IPS screen. Hence, it brings your videos and photos to life like no other device.
- It is powered by the powerful Intel Core processor and features a Generation 8 graphics processor for high-performance.
- In addition to that, you can enjoy hard disk storage of 64 GB and high-speed Wi-Fi for a smooth and hassle-free surfing experience.
- With Windows 10, users can experience a fantastic time with high-efficiency power.
- Most of all, it comes with a front camera of 2.0 MP as well as face-to-face chat that enables users to capture memorable moments as well as chat with family and friends.
With this list of the top 5 tablets for writers in your hand, you can easily narrow down your search and choose the one that you most fancy. Rest assured, buying any one of these tablets will guarantee you an amazing writing experience and you will be able to give wings to your creativity!